Specifically the successful candidate will be a member of an Agile Team working with other Agile teams, System Architects, Test Architects, Database Engineers, DevOps, Implementation team, Global Validation team, IT Infrastructure & Operations Team and External System Owners to develop the DCPS application using open source technologies and products.
- Extensive software development experience with Node.js (2 or more years)
- Strong development experience with developing RESTful Web Services.
- Comprehensive knowledge of Agile development process and ceremonies including scrums, planning events, backlog grooming, retrospectives and demos.
- Complex programming, program debugging, data analysis, problem analysis and resolution of issues within open source applications.
- Strong communication and collaborative skills in providing technical direction and hands-on software development to include design, development and testing.
- Experience with SQL, PostgreSQL, TOAD 9.5, JDBC, Hibernate, Omegamon,
- Experience with other JavaScritpt frameworks such as Express, Restify, Hapi, Sails, JOI, and Kinex.
- Operating System and Infrastructure experience with Linux, Windows 7, Unix, Solaris, JMS, OOD, CVS.
- Experience with VersionOne Application Lifecycle Management Tools
- Experience with Jenkins and Continuous Integration. .
- Standards & Protocols knowledge including XML, XSLT, WSDL, JSON.
- Experience with Testing Tools including Mocha, Chai, Sinon, Supertest, Enzyme, Instanbul, Selenium, Load Runner, JSLint and Cucumber.
- Experience with source code versioning with Git and Stash.
- Experience with IDEs such as Sublime and Atom.
- Knowledge of SonarCube, Phabricator, Gerritt, Karma, Jasmine
- Experience with projects using SAFe methodology.
- Database development experience with PostgreSQL.
- Experience with DevOps processes and implementation.
- Experience with environments utilizing Cloud Technologies such as Amazon Web Services.
- Experience with NGiNX web server.
- Experience with Redis In-memory data structure store and message broker.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills necessary to work effectively with customers and other team members.
Software Tech Enterprises offers a very competitive salary and benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, life, short and long term disability, paid vacation and personal days, 401(k) and an Employee Assistance Program. To learn more about Software Tech Enterprises, visit us at www.software-tec.com.